'Weaveworld/ONCE' is a RAD environment (ONCE means: 'Open Network Computation/Collaboration Environment')
The 'Weaveworld/ONCE' environment supports
- building WEB clients (pattern-based HTML/JS databinding, class-based event-handling, etc.)
- accessing databases and other datasources
- publishing data and operations (RS, WS, AJAX, queues, ...)
'Firefly' is an environment to manage and test software Requirements. Using Firefly a knowledge-base can be built about the applications' features.
- Requirements can be defined: that means feature-maps of applications
- Requirements can be organized ('options', 'multiverse', 'layering')
Enterprise Application Development
We offer Enterprise Application Development and Test Development services, from small local businesses to large scale organizations and solutions to assist you in improving your business.
We mainly use Java and JavaEE technologies, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) approaches, integration techniques, human and automated workflow management, business rule engines and state of the art approaches to create robust applications that are able to adopt to the continuous and frequent changes of business requirements.
We specialize in
- practical approaches to capture and analyze business requirements
- short time-to-market solutions using Rapid Application Development (RAD) techniques and revolutionary Design Patterns to simplify information flows
- finding simple solutions for complex collaborations, information exchanges or architectural structures
- proofing correctness of applications with sophisticated black box and white box automated tests
We offer to develop services of Acceptance or Service/Collaboration Tests of Web or Enterprise Applications from small local businesses to large scale organizations and solutions.
We provide Test Development capacity
- for software applications under development, e.g., to write Acceptance Tests to current User Stories
- to proof correctness of working Applications - that can later be used for Regression Tests and Monitoring
Logos 2000 UNLTD